They will assist in entering check requests and sales to the accounting system. This position reports to the Accounting Manager. The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in processing weekly disbursement includes coding and data entry to the accounting system (check disbursement and sales).
- Assist in monthly report preparation.
- Assist in reviewing and processing advance reconciliation and employee expense reports.
- Research vendor and inter-office questions regarding invoice discrepancies.
- Provide clerical support in the accounting department include filing and others tasks as needed.
- Prepare daily deposits, make copy or scan of checks and related correspondents for Accounting and Development.
- Maintain the daily cash report to ensure all deposit and ACH deposit are recorded.
- Assist in the preparation of the temporary restricted report.
- Maintain accounting department filing system and safeguard of record.
- Maintain consulting agreement contracts, office space and equipment lease.
- Assist with audit preparations and other general accounting functions.
- Perform account analysis and other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Accounting Intern in the subject line.
NFTE is an equal opportunity employer. In order to ensure equal employment opportunity for every applicant, all hiring decisions will be made without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, or disability. The Company is firmly committed to a policy and practice of non-discrimination in all areas of employment, and the Company will fully comply with all applicable federal, state, and local statutes pertaining to employment.
NFTE is not required to sponsor individual work visas.