This position will primarily oversee the execution of NFTE high school and middle school programs, including the management of a small case load of schools. You will also lead and manage the launch of NFTE’s new entrepreneurship/tech programming, BizCamps, and other programmatic initiatives for current students and alumni in conjunction with the Starter League, NFTE HQ and other potential program partners. In addition, you will oversee all correlated teacher training and professional development sessions in partnership with the Director of Programs & Evaluation. The position requires knowledge of teaching and curriculum, program implementation, experience creating content for in-classroom and digital products, attention to details and strong interpersonal skills.
This role may be a great fit if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (required) with a total of 4-5 years of work experience; of which 2-3 years are in teaching.
- 2 years of additional experience in project management and/or client/stakeholder relations.
- Thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial small team that is highly driven and is passionate about NFTE's mission
- Possess strong relationship building skills and love every minute of cultivating existing and new relationships
- Have familiarity with technology and entrepreneurship (preferred)
- Have demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship education and the value of NFTE’s project-based, real-world experiential learning approach
- Are a visionary and strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize, implement and manage multiple projects in an effective manner
- Possess a strong analytical ability and comfort using data to make strategic decisions
- Live in Chicago (or plan to move to Chicago by mid-summer) and you own a car with a valid driver's license.