Below you'll find some interesting facts about NFTE and compelling statistics that portray the need for entrepreneurship education.
Quick Facts about the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
- The Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) was founded in 1987 by New York City entrepreneur turned high school teacher Steve Mariotti.
- Headquartered in New York City, NFTE has local offices in Baltimore, Bay Area, Chicago, North Texas, the DC Region, Fairchester (Fairfield County, CT & Westchester County, NY), Greater Los Angeles, New England, New York City Metro, Philadelphia and South Florida. Find out more about our program offices .
- NFTE also operates programs via 6 domestic licensees and 9 international licensees in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Find out more about our licensed partners.
- NFTE has reached more than 500,000 young people around the world since it was founded.
- Staff size: 70
- Annual budget: $13 million. View our most recent annual report .
- The 11th edition of NFTE high school curriculum, Entrepreneurship: Owning Your Future , was awarded the 2010 Distinguished Achievement Award for best high school math curriculum by the Association of Educational Publishers.