Marcia Tyler - Director, Volunteer & Alumni Programs
STEP 1: Register for the NFTE Alumni Network!
Registered alumni receive our monthly e-newsletter and keep informed of other special alumni benefits, including workshops, networking events, scholarships, internships, media opportunities, speaking engagements, and much more!
Are you under 13?
Use this downloadable form to register for the NFTE Alumni Network with your parents’ permission!
PLEASE NOTE: This NFTE alumni platform is being rebuilt. Soon you'll also be able to log in here to make connections with other alumni and access lots of resources, including:
- Message boards, where you can share ideas and network with other alumni worldwide
- An events calendar, so you can meet and network with local alumni
- Access to discounts through various NFTE partners
- Links to great resources for entrepreneurs online and in your area
- And much, much more!
STEP 2: Connect with other NFTE alumni via social networking:
STEP 3: Access these SPECIAL RESOURCES to help develop your business; find a job; prepare for, choose and find funding for college; and manage your taxes:
• Alumni Resource Directory (Excel document)
• Starting and Growing Your Business
• DreamSpark and BizSpark: Some amazing resources for business innovation and growth from our friends at Microsoft: Click the logos below to go sign up and find out more!
• College Resources:
- Getting Started: Discovering your options and navigating the college process
- Link to a comprehensive list of 19,000 programs across 2,240 Universities across the USA
- Where Should I Apply?: Making your college list
- When Should I Apply?: Assessing your early, regular and rolling application options
- How Do I Apply?: Completing your college applications
- Standardized Testing: Everything you need to know
- Financial Aid Information and Resources
- Scholarship spreadsheet for NFTE Alumni
STEP 4: Download the NFTE Alumni Network logo and put it on your business website!
This is a great way to identify yourself as a NFTE alum. We suggest you include the NFTE logo with other supporters or strategic partners, or as part of the "About Us" section of your website, and link it back to www.NFTE.com. On our new alumni portal, we'll be including a list of NFTE alumni businesses that display the logo, so please let us know about yours so we can include it! Just email Marcia Tyler, Director of Volunteer & Alumni Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.