NOT a NFTE Alum? Check out our ALUMNI MARKETPLACE for links to the business websites of some of our successful alumni!
Connect with other NFTE alumni via social networking:
Access these SPECIAL RESOURCES to help develop your business; find a job; prepare for, choose and find funding for college; and manage your taxes:
• Alumni Resource Directory (Excel document)
• Starting and Growing Your Business
• DreamSpark and BizSpark: Some amazing resources for business innovation and growth from our friends at Microsoft: Click the logos below to go sign up and find out more!
• College Resources:
- Getting Started: Discovering your options and navigating the college process
- Link to a comprehensive list of 19,000 programs across 2,240 Universities across the USA
- Where Should I Apply?: Making your college list
- When Should I Apply?: Assessing your early, regular and rolling application options
- How Do I Apply?: Completing your college applications
- Standardized Testing: Everything you need to know
- Financial Aid Information and Resources
- Scholarship spreadsheet for NFTE Alumni
Download the NFTE Alumni Network logo and put it on your business website!
This is a great way to identify yourself as a NFTE alum. We suggest you include the NFTE logo with other supporters or strategic partners, or as part of the "About Us" section of your website, and link it back to www.NFTE.com. Our website even includes our Alumni Marketplace, a list of active alumni businesses that display the logo, so please let us know about yours so we can include it! Just email Robert Pauls at email@example.com.