Alumni Fund Scholarship Program
NFTE is proud to announce that the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® Alumni Fund will make at least ten scholarships of $5,000 each available to deserving, highly motivated and talented NFTE students and alumni preparing to attend college in 2013-2014.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or a graduate of the Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship program.
- Have participated in the National Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge (city-wide or regional semifinals).
- Be high school seniors or graduates.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study, including at least one business class, at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university for the entire 2013-2014 academic year.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities.
At least 10 awards of $5,000 each will be granted.
Click here for detailed Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® Alumni Fund Scholarship Program information and requirements.
Recipient selection procedures will include the consideration of academic performance, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, a statement of career and educational goals as they relate to entrepreneurism, unusual personal or family circumstances, etc. Financial need will be considered.
Awards are for undergraduate study only. Awards are not renewable; however students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
Applications must be postmarked by April 15, 2013. Late submissions will not be accepted. Eligibility of applicants will be determined and applications reviewed in the following weeks. Recipients will be notified of their acceptance by U.S. mail in late June 2013. Instructions for completing the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® Alumni Fund Scholarship Application Form are available.