Fill your week with other entrepreneurs. The Small Business Administration is celebrating the 49th National Small Business Week, next week, May 20 – 26. Many of the executives and other small business community members’ speeches will be available in a webcast, so you don't need to be in Washington.
Here’s a quick summary of topics, along with the time that session will be streaming for SBA Small Business Week:
- How Small Businesses Can Win Big With Large Companies (Sun, May 20, 3-5 PM)
- Small Businesses Creating an Economy Built to Last (Mon, May 21, 10-11.15 AM)
- Export Forum: Take Your Business Global (Mon, May 21, 11.30 AM-12.45 PM)
- Federal Contracting Educational Sessions (Tues, May 22, 10 AM-12.45 PM)
- Social Media (Tues, May 22, 3-4.30 PM)
Get SMW updates on Twitter: #SBW2012