If you’re an eligible NFTE alum, now’s the time to get your application in! APPLICATIONS ARE DUE 8/21/2020
The Daniel Treanor Award is awarded annually to recognize a NFTE alum who has fully embraced the entrepreneurial mindset despite a significant physical or health-related challenge. The recipient receives $500 and is recognized during the finals of the National Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge.
Who Is eligible? We look for NFTE alumni who have:
- Fully embraced the entrepreneurial mindset despite a significant physical or health-related challenge
- Chosen to make their education a solid priority
- Stayed connected to NFTE program as a member of the alumni community
- Displayed characteristics such as perseverance, grit and fortitude to succeed
If selected, what would you receive?
- A commemorative award
- A monetary award of $500 in recognition of your participation
- A featured segment in the NFTE National Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge
- Participation in the virtual Student Expo during the National Challenge