NFTE, the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship with global headquarters based in New York City, is seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for strategy and content that will increase awareness of the organization and build its position as a thought leader un entrepreneurship education for youth. The primary focus will be web/social as NFTE is moving away from printed communications and printed materials.
- Assess, strategize and implement an effective integrated marketing and communications plan, budget and calendar across the organization.
- Oversee external communication efforts and build organization wide communications capacity.
- Provide strategic guidance for the communications efforts of NFTE’s program offices.
- Manage and develop all communications content and tool for NFTE HQ with an eye towards content that can also be used by field offices.
- Maintain a style manual to be used for all NFTE branded activities and guide execution across the organization.
- Manage NFTE’s websites, blogs, podcast and social media presence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience
- Communications experience in a media, nonprofit or corporate communications environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications. Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, content management systems and email marketing tools.
- Working knowledge of SEO.
- Committed to NFTE’s mission
- Capacity to manage and perform in a high paced environment
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Communications” in the subject line.