NFTE’s Founders Forum allows alumni entrepreneurs to advance their launch-ready or operational businesses in a variety of ways (i.e., sales, capacity building, financial projections, enhance the business model, etc.), as well as to prepare for investment, develop their professional network, and connect directly with potential investors.
Now in its second year, the Forum has built a community of investors and entrepreneurs interested in engaging with our Founders and creating a support network that supports these aspiring alumni entrepreneurs at a variety of business stages. Over the past six months, the 2022 Founders have engaged in mentoring relationships with advisors while working toward their goal to acquire startup capital.
FOUNDERS FORUM SHOWCASE and INVESTMENT PANEL:
Three (3) Founders Forum finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their business to an investment panel, hoping to win a portion of a $10,000 capital investment pool that can be used to advance their business as they see fit. While the VIP panel deliberates, the other Founders will demonstrate their individual progress by sharing a “fast pitch” with the audience in our Showcase.
Interested in being an advisor for this, or participate in a future Founders Forum? Contact KeneT@nfte.com.
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
6:00 pm EDT
2022 Showcase Founders & Their Businesses
- Appreciable Art – Daniel McVay
- Artem Creative – Jason Mejia, Founder
- Comfort Curls – Ever Blanco-Cruz, Founder
- Credible Coverage – Chris Argote, Founder
- Dazzle Me Please – Abigail Williams, Founder
- FORUS – Kristen Anti, Founder
- Fu Dogz – Cindy Aoun & Sebastian Wasekuk, Founders
- ShopHowell – Jevon Howell, Founder
- JJ Orchids – Gayathri Samuel, Founder
- Level Up Consulting – Cory Hinds, Founder
- R.828 Marketing – Jordyn Jackson, Founder
- We Do It For Us Network – Vanee Brown & Damari McKoy , Founders
- Money Moves – Samya Zia, Founder