This week we’ve reached out to Julie Silard Kantor, our Executive Director in NFTE’s Greater Washington D.C. program office, to see why it’s so great to be a NFTE teacher. She gives us the top 5 reasons why here:
- Our teachers know that they just might be able to reach that student, whom others gave up on. They can work with students to turn “I can’t” to “I CAN” helping young people work towards college, business, and life!
- NFTE teachers traditionally double their business networks within 12 months of being trained by NFTE. Right now we have more high level business executives ready to coach young entrepreneurs, support teachers, and sponsor classes than we have classes available.
- Our teachers know they have a champion behind them for their professional development and that they can learn from each other through membership in a strong and growing community of CET’s (Certified Entrepreneurship Teachers).
- NFTE teachers know that they can bring it! By bringing their students to local, regional, and national competitions they have the chance to meet other young entrepreneurs with the same passion and enthusiasm.
- NFTE teachers can teach the 3 R’s more effectively by adding an E. That entrepreneurship can help bring to life any subject they are teaching.
To find out more information on how to become a NFTE teacher and to enroll in NFTE University visit our website.